Physical Plant & IT Services have scheduled an electrical power outage this Saturday (March 15, 2008) in Head Hall between 6:00am to 11:00pm.
The Harriet Irving and Science & Forestry libraries will remain open during the outage.
Our Engineering Library will be closed.
The outage will affect a variety of IT-related services across the campus. Please see the following list for details relating to library services:
Services that WILL work:
- Quest Library Catalogue
- E-resources and the library website
- Commons Service Desk
- Document Delivery (inter-library loan)
- Personally-owned laptops
- Proxy server
- Debit card/photocopy card printing
- Library Web Pages
Services that WILL NOT work:
- All Novell Login computers (incl. HIL Learning Commons PCs)
- Library loaner laptops
- UNB email
- Datatel applications
- My UNB e-Services
- Print Credits from student accounts
- All UNB webpages
- Access to computer labs (campus-wide)
Questions or concerns about the outage should be forwarded to the ITS Help Desk at 453-5199 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your kind understanding.