The sections below will help you with your library research. If you have any questions, be sure to Ask Us. We'd love to help you.
- What is a database?
- Read our Tips for Searching Databases to find suggestions for search vocabulary and other search options
- What is a Research Guide?
- Watch this short video about where you can find help using a specific database
- Watch this short video about how to find article databases using a research guide
- Read UNB Libraries' Guide to Citation and Plagiarism
- Watch this short video about the values that inform academic integrity at UNB
- Watch this short video about how to include citations and paraphrases in your academic work
- Select a campus:
- Lists of collections: Fredericton
- Lists of collections: Saint John
- Read our guide to specific collections by location code and call number
- Read floor plans maps for each library
- Read our Durable Links to Library Resources guide for more information
- Explore this Fake News Research Guide for more information
Nice to Know
- Explore our Guide to Mobile Resources for Academics