In these pages we define knowledge synthesis, describe the process of performing one, link to significant guides and tools, and provide details of the supports available at UNB to support current and future knowledge synthesis projects.
In our Getting Started section, you'll find details about what knowledge synthesis is, what goes into deciding whether to do one (and which type to do) and how we can support you at UNB Libraries.
In the Process & Searching section, we describe broadly the steps involved in knowledge synthesis and systematic searching, providing supporting documents, videos and guidelines.
Our Tips, Tools & Resources pages provide links to such resources as information sheets about databases, disciplinary guidelines, search filters, and critical appraisal tools.
Our Workshops & Training section offers information about upcoming workshops, links to recordings of past workshops, and a free Coursera course on systematic review methodology.
- Richelle Witherspoon (she/her/hers)
- I'm here to help. Email or call for research support.
- Information Services Librarian
- UNB Fredericton
Nursing, kinesiology, and psychology.
- Alex Goudreau (she/her/hers)
- I'm here to support your research needs. Email me questions or schedule a virtual meeting
- Science & Health Sciences Librarian
- UNB Saint John
- Research Help