Lay a firm foundation for your research and publishing with this action-packed introduction to useful practices, products, and people!
Join UNB librarians for this hybrid (in-person and online) introduction to a range or critical research resources and services, featuring lightning-round style talks about:
- Personal identifiers in research
- The HIL lightboard studio
- Historical story maps
- Research data management
- UNB Archives
- Systematic review research services
- Text and data mining
- Multidisciplinary market intelligence
- and a tour of the Harriet Irving Library Research Commons!
This event is being hosted synchronously online over Zoom and in-person in the HIL's Data Visualization Lab on May 11th from 9:30 - 11:30.
To register, please visit our Eventbrite site. While registration is recommended, walk-ins are welcome!
***Eventbrite link is: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/summer-research-booster-tickets-330715778797