UNB Libraries offer extensive services for the benefit of our faculty and instructors.
- Manage Course Reserves
- Information is provided regarding the provision of course material through our course reserve service.
- Library Instruction Services
- Our instruction services are described including contact information for liaison librarians, and instructor resources.
- Detailed information about copyright is provided, including contact information for the UNB Libraries Copyright Officer.
- Contact Liaison Librarian
- Names and contact information for liaison librarians are made available.
- Instruction Facilities
- Teaching rooms at Harriet Irving Library are described in detail with information provided about booking these facilities.
- Library Resources in UNB's D2L Brightspace
- Learn how to leverage library resources in your online courses.
- Making Citations Count
- A guide designed to assist faculty members with the quantitative aspects of your scholarly publishing, known as bibliometrics.
- Digital Publishing Services
- The Centre for Digital Scholarship provides support for online journal publishing, repository management, digital imaging, and the development of virtual research environments for online display of research findings.
- UNB Scholar Submissions
- Find out more about publishing your research in UNB Scholar.
- Open Access
- University of New Brunswick statement of support and guidelines for Open Access.
- Collections Development
- Links to our Collections Development Policy for each campus , lists of Liaison Librarians and Departmental Representatives, and purchase suggestion forms.
- Reserve A DVD / Video
- Instructors are invited to reserve a DVD or video for in-class viewing.
- e-Books in the Classroom
- If you are planning to use an e-book in one of your courses, this information is for you.
- Linking to Library Resources
- Build durable or persistent URLs to library resources, including off-campus access.
- Permitted Use of Licensed Content
- If you have found it confusing to know what you can do with digital materials under our license agreements, we have now made the rights information publicly available for many of our collections and individual titles.
- Document Delivery
- Document Delivery and Interlibrary Loans supplement library resources held by UNB by obtaining material located elsewhere. Details and request form.