In this video, you will learn the 5 steps of the academic research process, that is how to clarify your research needs and your topic, shape your research topic and develop a research question, choose the right research tools, evaluate your sources, and build a thesis statement. A transcript of this video is available.
- Explore our Guide to Research Success.
- View this handout for tips and strategies on how to launch your research and writing.
- Read the research question entry in our Glossary of Library Research Terms.
CHAT is closed.
CHAT is away.
CHAT is busy.
Other Video Tips
- How to Find e-Reference Materials (2:43)
- e-Books at UNB Libraries (6:06)
- Article Database Searching (5:43)
- How to Get Research Materials (2:49)
- Course Reserves (1:21)