UNB Libraries is pleased to make our print collections available to UNB and STU students, faculty, and staff. We are offering a pickup service for on-shelf, circulating materials.
Our Pick-Up service is easy to use:
- Sign in to the library catalogue (UNB WorldCat)
- Search for the items you need
- Select the Request Item button, and your pickup location (for users unable to retrieve from a designated library location, please put your address in the Notes Field, and items will be mailed to you)
- Once your items are ready, you will receive an email notification.
Once your items are ready, you will be contacted by library staff via email. You can pick items up at the main service desk at your designated library location.
Things to note:
- For borrowers outside the Fredericton or Saint John regions, a limited number of requested items will be mailed.
- Allow at least one business day for requested items to be processed and prepared by staff.
If you have any questions, please contact:
For assistance with identifying materials for your research, or questions about our services, please contact AskUs.