Take a walk around the 1st floor of the Harriet Irving Library (HIL) and you will see our space is currently undergoing the final phase of renovations for our new Learning Commons. The project is scheduled to continue over the summer months.
Below is an update of service changes to date:
- HIL Information Desk is now temporarily located on the 3rd floor (in the Government Documents department)
- Computer access is available in our newly renovated group study rooms (1st floor – west corner)
- Study space is also available in the new group study rooms (1st floor – west corner)
- ITLC Computer Lab (1st floor) is open for student research needs (UNB student login required)
- Circulation Desk is temporarily located across from the HIL Coffee Shop
- HIL’s Book Drop has moved to the west side of the building (signs are posted to alert patrons)
Please accept our apologies for any disruptions to library service necessitated by these renovations. We look forward to having you join us for the grand opening this Fall.