Flu Season is here!
Get your flu vaccine at the HIL Flu Clinic:
When: Friday, Nov. 6th
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Where: Reading Room (Rm. 109), Harriet Irving Library, UNBF
Cost: $15 for students, $25 for faculty and staff
Please note that you will be required to wait for 20 minutes following your injection for your own safety!
In addition to the HIL Flu Clinic, flu shots are now available at the Student Health Centre and at one of the following clinics on campus:
• Wednesday, Oct 28th: 9:00am – 3:00pm at UNB Student Union Building – basement near food vendors
• Thursday, Oct 29th: 12:00pm – 3:00pm at Head Hall – Gillin Hall D108
• Friday, Oct 30th: 9:00am – 3:00pm at STU – J.B. O’Keefe Fitness Centre
• Wednesday, Nov 4th: 9:00am – 3:00pm at University Bookstore
• Thursday, Nov 5th: 12:00pm – 3:00pm at Human Resources Dept., Rm 106 (near HR in Physics & Admin Building)
Cost: $15 for students, $25 for staff and faculty.
Some people may qualify for free flu immunization.
We can only accept cash or cheque at the time of the injection!
Be prepared to wait 20 minutes AFTER your injection.