Blackwell Reference Online is a collection of over 360 e-books in the humanities and social sciences. Full-text, searchable titles include:
- Blackwell’s Handbook and Companion series, which offer essay-length critical overviews of key topics in classics, history, literature, psychology, sociology and other subject areas.
- Major multi-volume reference works, including the Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management, Encyclopedia of Sociology, and others.
- A selection of dictionaries and concise companions, for definitions and quick facts.
Blackwell Reference Online offers three easy ways to find materials on your topic:
- Your results will list all matching entries ordered by relevance. Click on the title to view. Citation information is included at the end of each entry.
- To find an e-book title of interest to you, browse major subject areas.
- Discover titles and essays by selecting a subject, place, period, or person.
Check out more Reference Materials in UNB Libraries’ collection!