Hans W. Klohn Commons
The Hans W. Klohn Commons is home to the UNB Saint John campus library and to many other important resources and services as noted below. At the Commons, you can:
- Access research materials
- Borrow books, journals, DVDs, and other materials available at the Commons. If we don't have something you need, fill out a Document Delivery request form and we'll try to get it for you as quickly as possible.
- Book a meeting room
- The Commons has 9 group study rooms that can be booked online. More information on group study rooms
- Get research help
- See the librarians and staff at the Help Centre to learn how to use the library's resources to find the information you need. More information on Research | Hours
- Get IT help/technical support
- The Student Technology Centre can help with many technological needs including basic hardware setup and maintenance, software support, etc. More information on IT Help
- Get writing help
- Consultants at the Writing Centre help students improve their writing abilities through tutoring sessions that focus on academic assignments. More information on Writing Help | Hours | Book an appointment
- Get Math and Science help
- The Flora Beckett Math and Science Help Centre helps students with first-year math, statistics, and science courses. The Help Centre comprises a team of qualified tutors coordinated by a faculty member from the Department of Mathematics and Statistics. Services provided through the Help Centre are free to all full and part-time UNB students. More information for Math and Science Help.
- And more …
- Enjoy comfortable collaborative or quiet study spaces throughout the building; use the Commons computers or access wireless Internet on your own device; photocopy, print, and scan at the Repro Stations on each floor; and purchase a treat (including JavaMoose coffee) at the Commons Café.
- The library and Student Technology Centre are part of the Information Services and Systems department.
Postal Address: Hans W. Klohn Library, University of New Brunswick, P.O. Box 5050, Saint John, NB, E2L 4L5
Physical Address: Hans W. Klohn Library, University of New Brunswick, 100 Tucker Park, Saint John, NB, E2L 4L5