Engineering & Computer Science Librarian
I’m the Engineering and Computer Science Librarian, and I'm here to help with your library research and anything related to library services.
What can I assist you with:
- Library instruction and workshops for both undergraduate and graduate courses
- Research consultations, literature reviews and citation tracking
- How to effectively search for patents and other technical papers
- How to manage sources (citing, plagiarism and Zotero)
- How to look for codes, standards and other reference sources
- How to navigate the library website and databases
I can meet with students and faculty in person on the Fredericton campus or virtually via Teams. My working days are Monday-Friday, and you can meet with me by making an appointment by following this link, or you can contact me directly via my email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can drop by my office, which is located in the Engineering and Computer Science Library (Head Hall).