You are invited to take part in the upcoming CaSTA conference 2006 to be held at UNB from October 11-15, 2006.
The conference will bring together Computer Science and Humanities Computing researchers to share their work on the central issues driving current scholarly research on the linguistic, visual, and aural manifestations of text.
An exciting program is planned with five internationally known and highly regarded keynote speakers:
- William Y. Arms, Computer Science, Cornell University;
- Willard McCarty, Reader in Humanities Computing, King’s College, London, UK;
- Johanna Drucker, Robertson Professor of Media Studies, University of Virginia;
- Ian Munro, Professor of Computer Science and Canada Research Chair in Algorithm Design, University of Waterloo;
- Peter Shillingsburg, Professor of English, De Montfort University, UK
Registration for the conference is now available at:
For any further information please contact Susan Oliver at (506) 452-6103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.