Flu Season is here!
Get your flu vaccine at the HIL Flu Clinic:
When: Wednesday, November 8th, 2017
10:00am – 2:00pm
Where: Reading Room (Rm. 109), Harriet Irving Library, UNBF
Cost: $15 for students, $25 for faculty and staff
Cash or cheque only – due at the time of the injection.
Please note that you will be required to wait for 20 minutes following your injection for your own safety!
In addition to the HIL Flu Clinic, flu shots are now available at the Student Health Centre and at one of the following clinics on campus:
• Thursday, Nov 2nd: 10:00am – 2:00pm at SUB Cafeteria
• Friday, Nov 3rd: 10:00am – 2:00pm at Head Hall – Gillin Hall GD117
• Thursday, Nov 9th: 10:00am – 2:00pm at Ludlow Hall, Room 26
• Wednesday, Nov 15th: 10:00am – 2:00pm at Human Resources dept., Room 106 – near HR in Physics and Admin. building
• Thursday, Nov 16th: 10:00am – 2:00pm at UNB Bookstore
• Friday, Nov 17th: 10:00am – 2:00pm at STU – J.B. O’Keefe Fitness Centre
Cost: $15 for students, $25 for staff and faculty.
Some people may qualify for free flu immunization.
We can only accept cash or cheque at the time of the injection!
Be prepared to wait 20 minutes AFTER your injection.