InteLex Corporation’s Past Masters series is the largest collection of primary source full-text electronic editions in philosophy in the world. The series includes significant collections in the history of political thought and theory, religious studies, education, German studies, sociology, the history and philosophy of science, economics, and classics.
InteLex acquires and develops definitive editions of the full corpora of the seminal figures in the history of the human sciences, including published and unpublished works, articles, essays, reviews, and correspondence.
This audio tour introduces you to the services, spaces, and collections at the Harriet Irving Library. The audio tour includes floor plans and a transcript.
We encourage you to explore the HIL while listening to the tour on your mobile device with headphones.
Begin your audio tour now…
Several areas of UNB Libraries are undergoing changes this Summer. We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience as we work to transform our space.
HARRIET IRVING LIBRARY
The 3rd floor of the HIL will be closed due to construction, starting in May 2019. Collections previously housed on this floor have been relocated:
UNB Archives & Special Collections is closed for re-organization and construction as it increases its storage capacity, allowing for the growth of historical research collections. All reference services are suspended from 1 May to 31 August, 2019. This includes use of the Archives reading room, access to archival holdings, and digital reproduction requests. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 506-453-4748.
SCIENCE & FORESTRY LIBRARY
The Science & Forestry Library in the IUC Complex will operate under limited access to library users this summer between Sunday, April 28th – Monday, September 2rd. Books and other items may be requested for pick-up, but the Library will not be open for general use (i.e. study space, use of computer terminals, etc.) during Summer 2019. We are taking actions to ensure continuity of service to the Science & Forestry Library community.
Access to the Collection:
- Books, journals and other materials can be requested for pick-up during this period. Requested items, including document delivery, may be picked up at the Harriet Irving Library: Use the “request item” button within the UNB WorldCat catalogue, Email CIRCHI@unb.ca, or call 506-453-4756.
- Should you wish to browse materials, please request access to the library by email or phone (see above for contact information) and you will be able to access the shelves and retrieve your items.
- For students, staff or faculty who require reference assistance, please use our Ask Us service. Library staff are available by instant message, text, email, phone or in person.
- The library will not be available for use during this period, but space is available at the Engineering & Computer Science Library and the Harriet Irving Library (including an air-conditioned first floor).
- Complete UNB libraries hours
Want to learn how to organize your research and manage citations? Zotero is a free research organization tool that facilitates citing, organizing papers and sharing articles.
July 15, 2019
Harriet Irving Library, Learning Lab (room 112)
All students, faculty, and researchers are welcome! We encourage everyone to bring a laptop, however there will be computers available.
Forrester Research, a leader of emerging-technology analysis, provides objective research on technology change and its impact on business. Forrester Research delivers real-world insights from analysts who are in constant contact with business directors, IT experts, marketing specialists, and senior executives across various industries.
Recently published reports include:
• How To Modernize Digital Customer Self-Service
• The Global Tech Market Outlook For 2019 To 2020
• The Art And Science Of Retail eCommerce
• Build The Business Case For Cybersecurity And Privacy