- WorldCat: 770686812
Statista is a multidisciplinary database that aggregates information covering 80,000 topics. Access to data from over 18,000 sources covering 1.5 million statistics. All statistics can be directly downloaded in PNG, PDF, Excel, and PowerPoint formats. Data prepared according to academic citation standards, with a citation tool (APA, Chicago, Harvard, MLA, and Bluebook) and links to the original source for further research. Statista also covers industry reports, studies, forecasts, dossiers, digital market outlook , aesthetically pleasing infographics, and more.
- UNB Libraries - eResources
- Access Information:
- UNB's access includes the expert tools Digital Market Outlook and the Consumer Market Outlook, but not the Global Consumer Survey (GCS).
- Coverage/Publication Date:
- Visit site for coverage details
- Report a Problem
- Submit a Trouble Ticket for technical problems accessing or using e-Resources.
- Copyright Restrictions
- Resources are licensed to the University of New Brunswick for academic purposes ONLY. The content may not be reproduced, retransmitted, disseminated, sold, distributed, published, broadcast or circulated. Remote access restricted to members of the University of New Brunswick/St. Thomas University community.
CHAT is closed.
CHAT is away.
CHAT is busy.