UNB Libraries offer a wide variety of services focused on supporting our students, faculty, and staff in their learning, research, and teaching.
- Find information regarding our chat service, guides and workshops, video tutorials and citation guides. Contact information and hours of service for research help at each of our libraries and relevant departments is identified
- Writing Centre services on each campus are described and contact information is provided. Find links to library guides for citing sources and avoiding plagiarism.
- Technical Issues
- Help with reporting and resolving technical issues is provided, including information for off-campus access, use of personal laptops and wireless devices, the UNB ITS Service Desk, library-owned laptops, and the status of online resources.
- Lockers at Harriet Irving
- All students can apply to rent a locker in the HIL for a one-year term.
- Graduate Study Carrels
- Graduate students can apply for a private study carrel in the HIL.
- Information about our extensive cartographic collection, spatial data files, access to GIS software, and details about access to the collection and to assistance are provided.
- Data Services
- Data resources, including required software, our collection of codebooks, and availability of expert assistance are described.
- McNair Learning Commons
- Services offered in the John B. McNair Learning Commons are described, including Research Help, IT Help, the Accessibility Centre, the Writing Centre, Circulation Services, Instruction Facilities and Group Study Rooms.