Lockers are available to rent in the Harriet Irving Library (2nd floor, west end hallway) as of September 1st. All currently enrolled UNB and STU students are welcome to apply. Lockers will be assigned on a "first-come, first-served" basis. Submit your completed application form to the HIL Commons Service Desk.
- How long can I keep my locker?
- As long as you are enrolled as a student, you can rent a locker for one full academic year (September 1 - August 31, January 1 - December 31 or May 1 - April 30)
- Can I put my own lock on my locker?
- No. You will be issued a lock by UNB Libraries; unissued locks on HIL lockers will be removed, which may result in forfeiting the use of the locker.
- Is my locker private?
- In the event of an emergency, staff from UNB Libraries, UNB Facilities Management, or UNB Security may need to open your locker.
- Can I leave books and belongings in my locker?
- All library materials left in lockers must be signed out. Personal belongings are left in your locker at your own risk. Do not leave valuables in your locker.
- How much does it cost to rent a locker?
- The initial cost is $25 per rental period, you will be refunded $10 at the end of the rental period provided that the lock is returned and the locker is left in good condition.
- How do I apply?
- Please complete and submit this application form to the HIL Commons Service Desk.