Community and Alumni Borrowers have limited access to the Document Delivery services of the UNB Libraries system.
- A valid UNB Community or Alumni library card is required. This can be obtained at the Commons Services Desk at the Harriet Irving Library, or the Circulation Desks at the Engineering Library, Science and Forestry Library or the Hans W. Klohn Commons.
- Community and Alumni borrowers do not have access to the online Document Delivery Request form. Please obtain print request forms at the service desks referred to above.
- Photocopied articles will be obtained from Canadian Universities at a cost of $15.00 per article, payable at time of pick up.w
- Inter-Campus loans within UNB will be supplied, if available, at no cost to the patron.
- Loans from institutions outside of UNB will not be obtained for community and alumni patrons.
Fredericton: Please contact Document Delivery staff, Room 310 HIL, at 453-4743 or via email@example.com
Saint John: Please contact Document Delivery, Hans W. Klohn Commons, at 648-5705 or firstname.lastname@example.org.