- SR Bootcamp 2022
- SR Bootcamp 2021 [Recordings]
- Coursera's Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
SR Bootcamp 2022
Planning has not yet started for the 2022 SR Bootcamp, but we anticipate that at least one bootcamp series will be offered, probably in May. This bootcamp will be hosted primarily online, although there may be an in-person cohort as well. Please watch the library website’s news section, and UNB’s enews for registration information when it is released.
SR Bootcamp 2021 [Recordings]
This section includes links to videos about how to complete a systematic review. These videos are recordings from the Systematic Reviews Bootcamp 2021 that was offered by UNB Libraries and cover the entire process of performing a systematic review.
Coursera’s Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
[From Coursera website]: We will introduce methods to perform systematic reviews and meta-analysis of clinical trials. We will cover how to formulate an answerable research question, define inclusion and exclusion criteria, search for the evidence, extract data, assess the risk of bias in clinical trials, and perform a meta-analysis.
Upon successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the steps in conducting a systematic review
- Develop an answerable question using the “Participants Interventions Comparisons Outcomes” (PICO) framework
- Describe the process used to collect and extract data from reports of clinical trials - Describe methods to critically assess the risk of bias of clinical trials
- Describe and interpret the results of meta-analyses