- SR Essentials 2024
- SR Bootcamp 2021 [Recordings]
- Coursera's Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
SR Essentials 2024
The 2024 SR Essentials workshop series will be offered virtually May 7, 14, 21 2024; times and registration details TBA.
SR Bootcamp 2021 [Recordings]
This section includes links to videos about how to complete a systematic review. These videos are recordings from the Systematic Reviews Bootcamp 2021 that was offered by UNB Libraries and cover the entire process of performing a systematic review.
Coursera’s Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
[From Coursera website]: We will introduce methods to perform systematic reviews and meta-analysis of clinical trials. We will cover how to formulate an answerable research question, define inclusion and exclusion criteria, search for the evidence, extract data, assess the risk of bias in clinical trials, and perform a meta-analysis.
Upon successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the steps in conducting a systematic review
- Develop an answerable question using the “Participants Interventions Comparisons Outcomes” (PICO) framework
- Describe the process used to collect and extract data from reports of clinical trials - Describe methods to critically assess the risk of bias of clinical trials
- Describe and interpret the results of meta-analyses