Permitted Use information is provided under the following categories:
- Research and Study for Authorized Users
- Print for class handouts
- Distribute a link or persistent URL
- Distribute a PDF through D2L or Course Reserves
- Use images for academic purposes
- Unlimited simultaneous users
In the e-Resource record, look for the Permitted Use link:
Please note that the Permitted Use link is only available in the e-Resource record, not the catalogue record currently.
Starting at the e-Resources page, searching for Science Direct yields:
Or starting at the Journals & Newspapers tab and searching for Tetrahedron (a Science Direct title) yields:
If you require further assistance or have questions about titles and collections with or without Permitted Use links, please contact Linda Roulston, Electronic Licensing Librarian (firstname.lastname@example.org or 506-451-6879), or your Liaison Librarian.
Copyright @ UNB