Same page jump links
Back to Top
- Off-campus Access
- Undertsanding and resolving problems connecting to e-Resources from off-campus using our proxy server.
- Wireless Connectivity
- UNB - Registered members of the UNB community are welcome to use their wireless devices at all library locations after connecting to the "myUNB WiFi" network with their UNB login ID and password. Consult UNB's ITS website for details and support.
- STU - registered members of the STU community are welcome to use their wireless devices at all library locations after connecting to the "eduroam" WiFi network with their STU Network Account username and password. Consult STU’s ITS website for details and support.
- Borrow a Library Laptop
- With a valid UNB ID card, laptops are available for signout at each of our library locations as a reserve loan item, generally for 2 hours. Consult your local circulation desk for complete details.
- ITS Help Desk Support (UNB and STU)
- An integrated ITS Help Desk provides technical assistance and information for all members of the UNB and STU communities at the Harriet Irving Library.
- Online support and information can be found through their respective ITS websites.
- Website Accessibility
- UNB Libraries are committed to ensuring a fully accessible website for all users. All pages created and maintained by UNB Libraries have been designed to meet current standards and guidelines for accessibility.
Reporting and Tracking Technical Issues
- Systems and Services Status
- Track an issue previously reported or find out what issues have already been reported.
- Submit a Trouble Ticket
- Report databases, e-books, reference materials, journals or other electronic resources which appear to not be functioning correctly.
- Broken Web Pages or Links
- Report web pages which appear broken or links that are no longer working properly.
- Test your browser/computer settings
- Improper configuration may disrupt electronic resource access.