Part 1 Of 5
Google is a very useful and powerful tool for finding information through the Internet. This series of short tutorials will show you how to use Google well so that you find what you really need and don't end up with millions of useless links! You'll learn how to maximize your Google searching with databases like Google Scholar in order to access the full text of materials owned by UNB Libraries.
A pdf transcript of this video is available.
Read the complete Guide to Google@UNB Libraries.
Other Video Tips
- 10 Research Tips and Tricks (9:35)
- Boolean Operators (2:39)
- How to Read a Journal Citation (4:11)
- How do I find reference materials? (3:46)
- Handbooks and encyclopedias online: what they are and how to use them (6:47)
- How do I find a book? (3:20)
- How do I find a journal article? (3:46)
- Getting to Full Text from Bibliographic Citations (3:26)
- Getting to Full Text from Research Databases (2:32)
- How can I get research materials from other libraries (2:43)