Part 2 Of 5
Have you ever wondered why a Google search gets so many results? In this tutorial, you'll learn how Google thinks about the information you provide so that you can focus your search to find what interests you.
A pdf transcript of this video is available.
Read the complete Guide to Google@UNB Libraries.
Other Video Tips
- 10 Research Tips and Tricks (9:35)
- Forming a search using search operators AND & OR (6:12)
- How to Read a Journal Citation (4:11)
- How do I find reference materials? (3:46)
- Handbooks and encyclopedias online: what they are and how to use them (6:47)
- How do I find a book? (3:20)
- How do I find a journal article? (3:46)
- Getting to Full Text from Bibliographic Citations (3:26)
- Getting to Full Text from Research Databases (2:32)
- How can I get research materials from other libraries (2:43)