UNB Libraries is pleased to make our print collections available again to UNB and STU students, faculty, and staff. We are offering a contactless, curbside pickup service for on-shelf, circulating materials that are not available electronically.
Our curbside service is easy to use:
- Sign in to the library catalogue: UNB WorldCat
- Search for the item(s) you need
- Select the Request (Fac/Students) button, and your pickup location: Harriet Irving Library (Fredericton) or Hans W. Klohn Commons (Saint John)
- Please submit requests judiciously
Once your items are ready, you will be contacted by library staff with a pickup time at one of our two pickup locations:
Your items will be bagged and checked out to your library account before you arrive. Materials can be returned via the book drops on each campus.
Things to note:
- For borrowers outside the Fredericton or Saint John regions, a limited number of requested items will be mailed.
- Allow at least one business day for requested items to be processed and prepared by staff.
- Physical distancing protocols will be followed at all times.
- Do not come to campus if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
If you have any questions about curbside pickup, please contact:
For assistance with identifying materials for your research, or questions about our services, please contact AskUs.