What you need to know:
For Winter 2021: In inclement weather, please check the library website for closures. We will attempt to email patrons of any seat bookings cancellations in advance.
- Non-medical face masks are required when entering the libraries, when moving through the building, and when seated in most areas. Masks may be removed in designated areas when seated and a 2-metre physical distance is maintained.
- Due to demand, Study Room seats are now limited to 5 hours per day.
- Use Book a Seat to reserve study time in the Libraries
- Bookings can be from 1 to 5 hours long
- Book from 1 hour to 7 days in advance of your visit
- Maximum 50 hours of bookings per week - Sunday to Saturday
- If a booking is not cancelled at least 2 hours in advance it will count towards your 7 day limit.
- Check in up to 15 minutes before your booking
- Bring your confirmation email, UCard and mask when you visit the library.
Please review the Terms & Conditions prior to visiting.