Select a Library
Study and computer spaces may only be booked by registered students from the UNB community.
The Harriet Irving Library will open to student bookings beginning Tuesday, May 4th.
What you need to know:
For Winter 2021: In inclement weather, please check the library website for closures. We will attempt to email patrons of any seat bookings cancellations in advance.
- Non-medical face masks are required when entering the libraries, when moving through the building, and when seated in most areas. Masks may be removed in designated areas when seated and a 2-metre physical distance is maintained.
- Due to demand, Study Room seats are now limited to 5 hours per day.
- Use Book a Seat to reserve study time in the Libraries
- Bookings can be from 1 to 5 hours long
- Book from 1 hour to 7 days in advance of your visit
- Maximum 50 hours of bookings per week - Sunday to Saturday
- If a booking is not cancelled at least 2 hours in advance it will count towards your 7 day limit.
- Check in up to 15 minutes before your booking
- Bring your confirmation email, UCard and mask when you visit the library.
Please review the Terms & Conditions prior to visiting.