Welcome to UNB Libraries!
Every effort has been made to create a safe and welcoming environment for work and study. Please read and accept the following terms and conditions, which may be updated or revised as the current public health situation evolves.
- Study and computer spaces may only be booked by registered students from the UNB community.
- Screening posters and questions as provided by the Government of New Brunswick have been posted at the entry of each library. Please review these questions and follow any instructions provided before entering the library.
- Upon entering the library, you will be expected to sanitize your hands. Sanitizer will be provided at each door and at various locations throughout the building.
- You are expected to maintain a 2-metre physical distance between yourself and others at all times.
- Non-medical face masks are required when entering the libraries, when moving through the building, and when seated in most areas. Masks may be removed in designated areas when seated and a 2-metre physical distance is maintained.
- Directional signage is displayed on doors, walls and floors throughout library buildings to help ensure safe travel through library buildings. Always look for markings denoting the traffic flow and follow directions.
- Seats and tables in the libraries have been selected and placed to ensure appropriate physical distancing between individuals. Chairs must not be moved or relocated within rooms, and you may sit only in the numbered seat selected at the time of booking.
Failure to abide by these terms and conditions may result in loss of booking or disciplinary action under existing university disciplinary processes.
If you have any questions about requirements for booking library study and computer space, please contact Ask Us.