Learn about the importance of honesty and accountability in the global context of information practices beyond your degree at UNB. Consider our five indicators of information integrity as they apply to our examples.
A pdf transcript of this video is available.
Other Video Tips
- 10 Research Tips and Tricks (9:35)
- Boolean Operators (2:39)
- How to Read a Journal Citation (4:11)
- How do I find reference materials? (3:46)
- Handbooks and encyclopedias online: what they are and how to use them (6:47)
- How do I find a book? (3:20)
- How do I find a journal article? (3:46)
- Getting to Full Text from Bibliographic Citations (3:26)
- Getting to Full Text from Research Databases (2:32)
- How can I get research materials from other libraries (2:43)