Lockers are available to rent in the Harriet Irving Library (2nd floor, west end hallway) for a one-year term, as of September 1st. All currently enrolled UNB and STU students are welcome to apply. Lockers will be assigned on a “first-come, first-served” basis. Submit your completed application form to the HIL Commons Service Desk.
- How long can I keep my locker?
- As long as you are enrolled as a student, you can rent a locker for either one full academic year (from 1 September to 31 August) or one term.
- Can I put my own lock on my locker?
- No. You will be issued a lock by UNB Libraries; unissued locks on HIL lockers will be removed, which may result in forfeiting the use of the locker.
- Is my locker private?
- In the event of an emergency, staff from UNB Libraries, UNB Facilities Management, or UNB Security may need to open your locker.
- Can I leave books and belongings in my locker?
- All library materials left in lockers must be signed out. Personal belongings are left in your locker at your own risk. Do not leave valuables in your locker.
- How much does it cost to rent a locker?
- The cost to rent a locker is $35 per year OR $15 per term. The $10 lock deposit will be refunded at the end of the rental period, provided that the lock is returned and the locker is left in good condition.
- How do I apply?
- Please complete and submit this application form to the HIL Commons Service Desk.