An online language learning program, Mango teaches practical conversation and cultural awareness for the world’s most popular languages. Each lesson incorporates interactive tools and rich imagery to keep users engaged.
Learn to speak 63 languages!
For native English speakers, Mango offers interactive instruction to learn 63 languages:
Arabic (Egyptian, Iraqi, Levantine, MSA), Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, Farsi (Persian), Finnish, French, French (Canadian), German, Greek (Ancient & Koine), Haitian Creole, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latin, Malay, Malayalam, Norwegian, Pashto, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish (Latin America & Spain), Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Tuvan, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, and Yiddish.
Learn to speak English!
For those whose first language is not English, Mango offers interactive instruction to learn English in 17 languages:
Arabic (Egyptian & MSA), Armenian, Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin), French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Latin America), Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Mango also offers a number of specialty courses; of particular academic interest are those in religious and scholarly languages, including Greek (Ancient), Greek (Koine), Latin, and Biblical Hebrew.
- Bite-sized, integrated learning of vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation in an intuitive and contextual way
- Cultural insights to communicate appropriately in different contexts
- Ease-of-use and convenience: available anywhere at any time
- Personalized learning at your own pace
- User account keeps track of your progress
- Animated, interactive learning: Learn through conversations
- Goal-based learning: Chapters align with conversational and grammatical goals
- Relevant learning materials: Learn words and phrases used in everyday conversation
- Cultural insights: Relevant culture notes help you connect with a new way of life
- Grammar insights: Specific grammatical issues are clarified
- Memory-building exercises: tips, tests, and quizzes
- Pronunciation helpers: Phonetic spelling helps your pronunciation
- Voice comparison tool: Record your speech to compare with native speakers to tune your accent!
- Semantic colour mapping: See the relationships between your native language and target language
- Explanation of understood and literal meanings
- Online Mango: Online access from any computer, anywhere, at any time. No CDs, DVDs, downloads, or installations required.
- Mobile Mango: Full apps for iOS and Android mobile devices–over 60 language courses in the palm of your hand!
- Support offered by online FAQs, by telephone (9am-6pm) and by email (email@example.com)