Flu Season is here!
Get your flu vaccine at the HIL Flu Clinic:
When: Thursday, October 23rd
10:30 am – 3:00 pm
Where: Reading Room (Rm. 109), Harriet Irving Library, UNBF
Cost: $15 for students, $25 for faculty and staff
Please note that you will be required to wait for 15 minutes following your injection for your own safety!
In addition to the HIL Flu Clinic, flu shots are now available at the Student Health Centre and at one of the following clinics on campus:
• Friday, Oct 24th: 8:30am – 12:30pm Head Hall – Gillin Hall (Rm D108); 1:00pm – 3:30 pm at CC Jones Rm 024
• Wednesday, Oct 29th: 8:30am – 1:30pm at STU – J.B. O’Keefe Fitness Centre
• Thursday, Oct 30th: 10:30am – 1:30pm at Student Union Building – basement near food vendors
•Wednesday, Nov 5th: 8:30am – 1:30pm at STU – J.B. O’Keefe Fitness Centre
• Thursday, Nov 6th: 10:30am – 1:30pm at University Bookstore
• Wednesday, Nov 12th: 9:00am – 1:00pm at Ludlow Hall, Room 26
• Thursday, Nov 13th: 8:30am – 1:30pm at Human Resources Dept., Rm 106 (near HR in Physics & Admin Building)
• Friday, Nov 14th: 9:00am – 1:00pm at Currie Centre Long Hall
Cost: $15 for students, $25 for staff and faculty.
Some people may qualify for free flu immunization.
We can only accept cash or cheque at the time of the injection!
Be prepared to wait 15 minutes AFTER your injection.