Want to know more about the Fredericton Morgentaler Clinic and the abortion debate in Canada?
UNB Libraries can help you, with print and online access to many books, articles, reports and other documents. Here are just a few:
- Follow this link to journal articles from peer-reviewed publications.
- Richer, Karine. (2008). Abortion in Canada: Twenty Years After R. v. Morgentaler.
Parliament of Canada: Law and Government Division.
- Feldberg, Georgina. (2003). Women, health and nation: Canada and the United States since 1945. Montreal: McGill-Queen’s University Press.
- MacGuigan, Mark. (1994). Abortion, conscience & democracy. Toronto: Hounslow Press.
- McBride, Dorothy. (2001). Abortion politics, women’s movements, and the democratic state: a comparative study of state feminism. Oxford: OUP.
- Brown, Lori. (2012). Contested spaces: abortion clinics, women’s shelters and hospitals: politicizing the female body. Burlington: Ashgate.
- Collier, Carol, et al. (2011). Bioethics in Canada: a philosophical introduction. Toronto: CSPI.
- Shaw, Jessica. (2006). Reality check: a close look at accessing abortion services in Canadian hospitals.
Ottawa: Canadians for Choice.
- Chapman, Roger. (2010). Culture wars: an encyclopedia of issues, viewpoints, and voices. Armonk, NY: M.E. Sharpe.
- Read some recent newspaper stories from NB Newspapers.