Flu Season is here!
Get your flu vaccine at the HIL Flu Clinic:
When: Thursday, October 31st
8:45 am – 3:00 pm
Where: Seminar Room (Rm. 109), Harriet Irving Library, UNBF
Cost: $15 for students, $25 for faculty and staff
Please note that you will be required to wait for 15 minutes following your injection for your own safety!
In addition to the HIL Flu Clinic, flu shots are now available at the Student Health Centre and at one of the following clinics on campus:
• Wednesday, Oct 30th: 12:30pm – 3:30pm at Ludlow Hall, Law Faculty, Room 28
• Thursday, Oct 31st: 8:45am – 3:00pm at HIL, Room #109
• Friday, Nov 1st: 9:00am – 3:00pm at Human Resources Dept., Room #106 – Staff Lounge (next to HR in Physics & Admin. Building)
•Wednesday, Nov 6th: 9:00am – 3:00pm at J.B. O’Keefe Fitness Centre
• Wednesday, Nov 13th: 9:00am – 3:00pm at Currie Center front plaza lobby
• Thursday, Nov 14th: 9:00am – 3:00pm at University Bookstore
• Friday, Nov 15th: 9:00am – 3:00pm at Student Union Building, basement near food vendors
• Wednesday, Nov 20th: 9:00am – 3:00pm at Head Hall – Gillen Hall, Room #D108
• Thursday, Nov 21st: 9:00am – 3:00pm at CC Jones, Room #024
Cost: $15 for students, $25 for staff and faculty.
Some people may qualify for free flu immunization.
We can only accept cash or cheque at the time of the injection!
Be prepared to wait 15 minutes AFTER your injection.