Service New Brunswick Spatial Data
UNB Libraries and Service New Brunswick have signed a sharing agreement which will allow students, faculty, and staff to have access to SNB data for academic (non-commercial) use only. It was decided that the best mechanism for making this data accessible to authorized users under the terms of the licence was to allow them to access restricted data sets over the world wide web.
The purpose of the agreement is to facilitate the use of spatial data in the academic sector to foster the development of analytical skills using spatial data, and to support research within the academic sector. It is the understanding of both parties that due care and consideration will be given to the security and integrity of the files included under the agreement.
- Current Digital Property Maps (DPM) (GeoNB)
- Request Older Digital Property Maps (2001 - )
- Current Property Assessment Data Files (GeoNB)
- Request Older Property Assessment Data (2001 - )
- Digital Terrain Model (GeoNB)
- Softcopy Orthophoto Database (SODB) (GeoNB)
Having problems? Drop us a line and we'll try to help
- Siobhan Hanratty: UNB/SNB data sharing agreement and use of data, SNB data, or downloading
- David Fraser: GIS support
Service New Brunswick now provides much of their spatial data for free, as well as a pdf copy of their New Brunswick Atlas. Please note that there may be some differences between the way you need to handle the data you download from GeoNB section and that which is available under licence to UNB Libraries users.
- Atlas of New Brunswick