American Psychological Association - APA (PsycBOOKS / PsycARTICLES)
Permitted Use of Licensed Content
- General Permissions and Restrictions
- Resources are licensed to the University of New Brunswick for academic purposes ONLY. The content may not be reproduced, retransmitted, disseminated, sold, distributed, published, broadcast or circulated, except as permitted by license or by Fair Dealing provisions of the Canadian Copyright Act. See Copyright @ UNB for further details
- For more information on electronic resources and accessibility, contact Library Accessibility Services at 447-3374 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information on this page is intended to provide a brief guide to permitted uses for this licensed resource. For more information about specific uses not covered, please contact Linda Roulston.
Off-Campus Access (Proxy)
Authorized users have off-campus access via UNB's secure network.
- Printed Course Packs
ILL (by post, fax or appropriate secure electronic means) is permitted to non-commercial educational and research institutions.
Same rules apply as for all off-site authorized users.
"...Subscriber retains rights to access all newly published content, but not historical content, added to the subscribed-to database each calendar year that matches the year in which the start date of the customer's subscription year falls."
- Sharing with Non-UNB Colleagues
Legal Jurisdiction: US
Applicable Copyright Law: US Copyright (Fair Use)