Same page jump links
Back to Top
- Catalogue Locations
- UNB Worldcat and to some degree the other catalogues below will refer to call numbers and location codes to identify the precise location of the materials at our various libraries.
- Guide to Catalogue Locations and Call Numbers
- UNB WorldCat
- UNB WorldCat is a massive library catalogue. It includes over 290 million bibliographic records from libraries worldwide, including e-journals and e-books, along with selected journal articles. UNB WorldCat searches all these libraries' records, but provides a view which ranks UNB Libraries' material first. Look in the "Availability" section of the records to find the specific location and circulation status of each item.
- WorldCat FirstSearch
- WorldCat contains more than 130,000,000 bibliographic records (includes books, journals, videos, music) referring to holdings of libraries world wide. WorldCat also includes selected journal articles and internet resources.
- SOULS database
- SOULS provides access to the following material that is not in UNB WorldCat at this time.
- Some material located in the Forestry Files Collection. (Location: SCI-FORF)
- Approximately 10,000 Government Documents brief catalogue records. (Locations: HIL-GOV and HIL-STORG)
- Science and Engineering undergraduate reports, e.g. Engineering Senior Reports. (Locations: ENG-SENRPT and SCI-THS)
- Library and Archives Canada
- The Amicus catalogue is a free, national catalogue listing the published materials held at Library and Archives Canada (LAC) and the holdings of over 1300 libraries across Canada.
- Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information
- CISTI fills many UNB document delivery requests for articles from scientific and technical journals.
- New Brunswick Public Library
- Serving 62 public libraries and 4 bookmobiles across New Brunswick with more than 1.8 million items.