Same page jump links
Back to Top
Booking Policy (Fredericton)
- For the Fall and Winter Terms, the HIL Instruction Facilities are used primarily for the purposes of UNB Libraries' Instruction Services programs and as a valuable study space for students. During this period of intensive use, UNB or STU course instructors may book a maximum of three sessions per term.
- Bookings during the Summer Term, are available on a first-come, first-served basis for members of the UNB/STU community, including students, and may not be subject to the three sessions per term limit.
- The Instruction Facilities are not normally available for bookings during the reading and final exam periods. The reading period begins two weeks prior to the start of exams.
- New users will be requested to attend a preliminary orientation session.
- Presenters are responsible for obtaining licensing for any software and databases other than the standard software.
- For further information, please contact
- Alicia McLaughlin by phone (453-4749) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joanne Smyth, Head of Reference, by phone (453-3516) or by e-mail at email@example.com