Data/GIS Lab (HIL Room 310): Helpful Hints
- A flip chart or portable whiteboard (and markers) are available upon request.
- Food is not permitted in the lab. Covered cups and water bottles are allowed. Breaks may be taken in the café located at the library entrance.
- To login to the computers, use UNB username and password (same one to access eservices).
- The HIL photocopier is located on the first floor, outside the Reading Room (room 109). The photocopier accepts UCards – uses UCard cash only.
- Printing is done through the student network, using the print credit system, with print jobs being directed to the printer in the Accessibility Centre (HIL 3rd floor) by default.
- At the end of the session, please
- Remind students to logout and retrieve external devices.
- Pay phones are located in the basement on either side of the front entrance. Cell phones may be used in the stairwells.
- Washrooms and fountains are located at either end of the 3rd floor corridor.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Alicia McLaughlin by telephone at 453-4749 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org