Write-N-Cite 3 for Windows
This version includes:
- MS Vista and Word 2007 compatibility
- XP and Word 2003 compatibility
- Single document formatting
- Faster formatting for large documents
- Ability to Write and Format Papers Offline
To get WNC 3, log into your RefWorks account and choose Tools from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
Find more information about working with Write-N-Cite 3 for Windows.
Important! Instructions for Off-Campus Users
Write-N-Cite 3 will not work off-campus until the WNC proxy configuration has been performed. The steps below must be followed exactly to complete the configuration. If Write-N-Cite asks for a "Group Code," these steps have not been properly performed.
The following instructions assume that the Write-N-Cite plugin has already been downloaded and installed on your computer:
- Go to the Start menu
- Choose RefWorks from the list of programs
- Click on WNC Proxy Configuration Utility
- Enter the Proxy Server URL: https://login.proxy.hil.unb.ca/login?url=http://refworks.scholarsportal.info/Refworks/?WNC=true
- Click OK
- Questions? Problems? Comments?
- Either Ask Us for help or contact a member of the UNB Libraries' RefWorks team:
- Alicia McLaughlin (Harriet Irving Library): firstname.lastname@example.org or 453-4749
- Frances Giberson (Harriet Irving Library): email@example.com or 453-4602
- Steve Sloan (Science and Forestry Library): firstname.lastname@example.org or 453-4814
- Steve Lelievre (Engineering Library): email@example.com or 452-6039
- Merle Steeves (Cataloguing): firstname.lastname@example.org or 453-5043
- Diane Buhay (WCL, Access and Research Services): email@example.com or 648-5712